View Poll Results: Planet Comicon 2018, what days can you put volunteer time into?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • I can put volunteer time in Friday!

0 0%
  • I can put volunteer time in Saturday!

1 100.00%
  • I can put volunteer time in Sunday!

0 0%
  • I can't go

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Planet Comicon 2018 - Kansas City

Afton Palmer

Imperial 80th Squad Leader
    Central Garrison Member

Captain

Planet Comicon 2018 - Kansas City

Greetings all! I've talked with William Holmes of the 70th Explorers Garrison and they have extended an invite out to join the 501st and Rebel Legion down in KC for Planet Comicon!

Information and sign ups are still in the works and I know Sarah Broomfield will work her volunteer organizer magic to keep us in line when the time is ready.

Minimum requirements;
    Booth and Photo Op signups for a minimum of 2 hours a day for days attended.

Discounted tickets would be $35 for the weekend.

For now keep your eyes peeled for future information and start planning if you are interested in going! Could be quite the epic gathering.

Afton Palmer

Kristopher M. Heid

Wampa Hunter Squad Member
    Central Garrison Member

Captain
    This is an AWESOME EVENT! I have attended it twice! My very first troop in 2013 and again in 2015 (?). The 70th is very welcoming and enjoy having us visit! I highly recommend if you can you go!

"The dark side offers power for power's sake. You must crave it. Covet it. You must seek power above all else, with no reservation or hesitation." - Darth Revan's Holocron (from the Darth Bane series)